Wednesday, March 27, 2013


Yarn Along.

 

I am re-reading Starter Vegetable Gardens by Barbara Pleasant. My husband gave it to me as a present for some occasion.

I love that book! This is where I learn about bag-gardening.

 

Did I ever tell you that I buy the same shirts and pants in multiple colors?

I do the same things with knitting. I have three of oaklet shwals  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/oaklet-shawl (well, two and one in process).

So it comes at no surprise that I knit  claret-cowl http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/claret-cowl in different color. I love it.


 


Have a wonderful knitting day!

PS: My husband told me to be brave and show you what happened after we finished with our vegetable bed.


Shower day for the puppy! We still love him.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colour Cowl!
    Your puppy is really being busy, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cowl looks great!
    And it looks like you've got big gardening plans for this year, wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cowl. Gorgeous colours.
    Enjoy the new garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Я тоже хочу почитать такую книгу!))) Стройка это так классно! Шаг вперед! Мне нравится.)

    ReplyDelete