Wednesday, March 6, 2013


After yarn dyeing last weekend my fingers were just itchy to knit something with that beautiful yarn.

I started socks for my youngest son and then I spotted yellow cowl on Ginny's blog.

She always has so many great knitting ideas!

I thought, this is what I really needed.

Both my winter and fall coats are dark blue, so I need something cheerful and bright to wear with them. I thought that cowl in dusty pink and pretty purple will be great for that!
 
 







 

This week I am reading:

John Sandford "Chosen Prey"


I also brought from the library J. le Carre's Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. By mistake I ordered the same movie on Netflix and of course I watched the movie first. I love it! It has several of my favorite actors. I also like how story unfolds itself - slow, emotionless.

 

Have great reading and knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment