Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yarn Along


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I finished my down raglan sweater. I really like it. Perfect for cold days. I think it is kind of south western style, probably because of the color.


I really tried this time to take picture of me in the sweater, but I did not have any luck. Every picture was unclear. Unfortunately I do my knitting, gardening, blogging during the day, when everybody is out. Too bad my dog did not learn how to use the camera!

But he is very good at getting in the camera view.

 
I started new project- short sleeves sweater for the Summer. Just the thing to put over the summer dress!

Have a great day and stay healthy!

3 comments:

  1. Your sweater looks great, I love the colours of the piece and the pictures are really great, love the top one :)
    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee, that photo of him sitting on it is priceless. beautiful knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweater. Your new knitting is very pretty.
    Dog needs more training? Maybe he could stand in for the model?

    ReplyDelete