Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Yarn Along




I am still knitting my down raglan sweater. I keep changing it a bit, so we will see how it will looks in the end.


I brought from Library "Murder, She meowed " by Rita Mae Brown. I found it because of the movie " Murder She Purred" with Ricki Lake. I know it is the old staff, but I just love that movie, partially because my daughter and I used to watch it together. Now my youngest son watch it with me. We both agree that our puppy looks a bit like Tucker from the movie- " king of the turkey wall".





I am leaving you with the picture of Cody- he thinks that trampline is his new toy.


Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. hilarious. dog on a trampoline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors in your sweater are really nice. :) About the bottom photo, does he jump on it or just like to lay there? ha!

    ReplyDelete