Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mystery of yellow tomatoes

 

I found out that my small tomatoe plants are not doing so great in our new flower bed. Center of plants was yellowish color.

I had suspicion that cement changed pH to high level. I was not sure that this was true, because our cement walls were under water for at lest four years( May be you remember it was water fountain first). I thought that water just flash everything out.

 

 O boy I was wrong! We bought test to check soil and of course pH level was too high.

So I start watering with slightly acidic water( just couple spoons of vinegar for 2 gallons of water) . I saw result in couple days!!!.

 

The rest of my plants are doing great!!!

 
 
 
 
Before 
 
After 
 
Before 
 
 
After 
 











Don't you think they are pretty?


Sunflowers and corn


Mint

 Tomatillos


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Какие большие помидоры! Красота!)

    ReplyDelete