Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Yarn Along

 
 
 
 



Well, the fall is here. My house is full of flowers and knitting projects. Somehow when temperature outside is going down, wooly knitting projects seem more appropriate. I have request for a winter hat(for my husband) and for a southwest poncho (for my son). Oh! How happy I am!!
Just finished my vest. It is light, free fitting and goes very well with most of my lovely scarves.
I am reading and trying to practice Breathing Exercises by Yogi Zoli. Love it! Hopefully I will stick to it and keep it as a daily routine.
Have a wonderful knitting and reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love the vest and in that colour I imagine it goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it delightful when a finished piece is everything you hoped it would be? Yay! That's sweet that your family members are placing their knitting orders!

    ReplyDelete