Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Yarn Along






It all started when my husband bought me a Kindle. Tell you the truth, I love paper books, I love the smell, the feel of them. My favorite stores are used books stores. In every place we lived I can name you quite a few. AND that is without online used books stores like " the Better word books", which I love very much.
BUT lately I found myself in situations where my books are available only electronically or significantly more expensive as paper books, so I agreed to buy Kindle.
My husband asked if I want case for Kindle or not. " No case"- I said. They all end up in the "no use" pile.  Keeping Kindle in my purse means that it will be scratched, so what does a real knitter do? Knit a cover of course. I used Sasha Kagan's Country Inspiration book for flower pattern.
I love my new cover! It is so comfortable! Very light, not fussy and it has flower on it.
I started reading The Second Deadly Sin by Asa Larson on my new Kindle and so far am enjoying it!
Have a great knitting and reading!

1 comment: