Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Yarn Along



 



Remember my secret project I was knitting in September? Well it is finished and on its way to the recipient. I hope my daughter likes it as much as I do. For this shawl I used Tosh Merino Light yarn in Curiosity color
It was real pleasure to work with this yarn and this pattern.
 Colors in my photos are a bit off.


For some reason I am reading Astrid Lindgren's books about Emil . I also can not stop looking through Flower/bulbs catalogs. Snow on my backyard already melted, but we are expecting more this week.

Have a great knitting and reading!

4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely shawl! I love how it has that nice cozy solid body for warmth, and then the little bit of fanciness in the lacy edging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Oaklet - I really want to make another one with some of my hand spun. Yours came out just gorgeous. I need to try some Tosh Merino Light - I have loved all their other yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely shawl! Fantastic color too ~ Happy Knitting!

    ReplyDelete