Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Yarn Along



 



 
 
 
 


 
 
Just want to show you what I have been knitting in last couple months. I am not very fast knitter, but I enjoy every bit of my projects. Scarf is from Elann Peruvian Baby Cashmere in Starlight Blue. Botanical Cowl,  I was influence by Ginny- love everything about it.

Finally, another kimono- this time from Tosh DK, Clematis.(Did not block it yet) Love how it feels and how it looks on me. My camera did not show real colors, especially indoors, so I tried outdoors.

 I started on new secret project, so I can show you just a little bit....until the time is right.

 

I am reading Karin Fossum again. Love her "The Indian Bride" and unsettledness in the end is so real!

 

Hope you enjoy your Summer!


Have a great reading and knitting!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Botanical cowl - I love the color you chose and the kimono as well. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects, I love the lace scarfs. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added a pic of your pooch to the mix. I often get "help" taking photos from my 2 furry boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cowl.
    I've heard a lot of great stuff about here books, but I still haven't read anything by Karin Fossum... I guess I shoul as she is norwegian too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha,

    Lace scarf is really nice. What is the pattern's name?

    Mahalo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the good words. I used pattern from Claret Cowl
      by Jennifer L Gillis

      Delete
  6. You have some beautiful knits finished! I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete