Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yarn Along



 

 

I finished my cables cardigan (  Plaits and Links cardigan by Kathy Zimmerman). I just need to find right buttons. Love it!!!

During our vacation I started new project and almost finished it on the way home.  It started as Iced cardigan by Carol Feller ( Knitty Issue 32 , first Fall 2010), then I changed the borders, then I changed the collar. The pattern is so forgiving that I just want to thank the author.

 

I am reading John Sandford's Hidden Prey, but it goes veeeery slow. May be because it is Summer. Today I started reading my son's book - "The Boy's Book of Survival" It is so funny. So, How do you survive an Alien Invasion?
 
Have a wonderful Summer!



 


3 comments:

  1. Both of these are gorgeous. Love the cables and the colour.
    Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't you the brave one??!! tackling winter sweaters in the heat of summer?!!! But, when the temps dip---and I just start mine, I'll be wishing I followed your example!! Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following on from today's YA post - I'd say throw tomatoes at them!

    ReplyDelete