Monday, July 15, 2013

In the Garden or too many tomatoes plants









 



planted too many tomatoes plants this year and the wrong kind. I love cherry tomatoes and grape tomatoes. They are sweet and flavorful and cute. So, this year I planted a lot of them- like gazillion. My husband does not like any tomatoes except the big red ones, the kind of tomatoes you put in the salad or on the burger. I realized my mistake a bit late- I planted heirloom tomatoes in late spring. They are blooming and planning to produce beautiful red tomatoes. BUT for now I have too many grape and cherry tomatoes. I am picking one bowl of tomatoes every single day! The first day it was: "Hooray!  I got some tomatoes!" Now it is :"Does anyone wants some tomatoes?"



Just want to show you the beautiful sky in NM.



Cody really enjoys our new grass. It is drought resistant and needs twice less water then regular one.

My husband is using  manual lawn mover instead electric one. More exercise and saves energy.


 

Praying for the snow in July.




Got rain instead. Monsoon season.
Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Классные помидоры! Я тоже такие хочу! Небо очень необычное! Красиво...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like some tomatoes please!!! We were given a few plants and I left them at Mum's in her greenhouse. They were eaten by slugs and we didn't get around to buying anymore. Next time we'll grow them from seed! So, if you'd like to send a selection to England then feel free. A few of everything, but especially those amazing looking yellows. (You have good taste in your choice of varieties, not so sure about the husband's ;-p)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun! can you make a pasta sauce or salsa with them? they look lovely!

    ReplyDelete