Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Yarn Along.



Remember I was dying my yarn with food colors? I really like dusty rose. I decided to color the rest of my yarn with that color. To confirm that I still favor it, I tried several other color and  the winner is.....dusty rose!!!



 
 

I used to have kimono- style sweater. It was my favorite one. I bought yarn for it during Taos Wool and Sheep Festival. You know how it is - if you like something, you wear it all the time. I wore that sweater up to two holes in my sleeves.

 

 I started my kimono sweater as soon as my new yarn dried out. How great it is: my favorite  color and my favorite sweater? O boy, I can not wait to wear it!!!!

 




                                                                     Have a happy knitting!


5 comments:

  1. I love the color of your yarn. Bravo to you for making such a perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my absolute favourite colours too - so soft and subtle. How clever to have dyed it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely how your yarn turned out! Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Какая ты молодец! Так красиво. Очень приятно смотреть.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful yarn!!! Have fun knitting with it!

    ReplyDelete