Thursday, April 4, 2013


Spring Blues.

 
The Spring is in full bloom. All trees are white or pink. Tulips on my front yard are blooming. Lizards are here.
 
]
 




Me and Cody were a little sad today. What do you do when that happened?



I usually do not do many planned activities and just let my mind wonder. Today I look at my summer dresses and t-shirts (some old , some new) and  thought that if I was some kind of crazy lady I would decorate them with some kind embroidery to make them more cheerful.

Let me be clear, I do not know how to do cross-stitching or embroidery. I thought to myself: " What the worst thing can happened? I can ruin my 4.58 dollars t-shirt or my old dress? Who cares?"

 

  So I pull out my daughter's embroidery bag and start creating. I watched "Murder she wrote", Cody chewed his bone and we were both happy.

 



Here are results of my experiment and I am quite happy about it. This is not professional job by any means, but I like it, so here we go.







 




                                                           Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Мне очень понравилась вышивка. Очень миленько получается. А еще я очень хочу весну. У нас снег лежит и периодически идет. Зиме конца-края не видно.

    ReplyDelete