Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Yarn Along

 Yarn Along

 

I am knitting Oaklet Shawl in Reynolds Kids. I already have two smaller version of it in Tosh Merino Light and ARROYOMALA , but lately it is so cold that I think that I need a bigger shawl. The one I can snuggle in while knitting or watching tv. Pattern is so easy and pleasant to knit, that I do not have to think about it.





This is what happened when I try to take picture of my knitting on the floor. For some magical reason all my animals just loooove my knitting. Isn't puppy looks cute on the shawl? I think it is his color.
 
 

 

I am still reading Murder at the PTA by Laura Alden. I picked up this book after my wonderful son gave me some books for Christmas.( He introduced me to many great authors. It always puzzles me how he knows what I would like to read). Plotting at the PTA was among them. After that I bought the other two from the trilogy.

 

Have happy knitting and reading!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness.. your shawl looks like a lot of work...Great job! I love the color very summer like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color and it looks so soft and warm! I made a shawl last summer/fall and wished it was longer. Think it's time for another. Into cowls, but willing to change :o)

    ReplyDelete