Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Wool Festival at Taos









 

It is one month later, but it is better later than never ( At least that what my mother used to tell me).
So, I am writing about our trip to Taos. The weather was beautiful! They had so many wonderful things: animals , yarn and many, many tools to play with.
My little one was positively sure that we needed a Loom and a Spinning wheel. 
I was looking for one particular booth-Plain & Fancy Sheep & Wool Co.
Every time I visit festival at Taos I buy enormous amount of their yarn. Just love the texture and their colors! They mostly have one-ply yarn, very very soft . The biggest attractions are the colors!
I think the artist is very talented. Their booth is always full.
They have only one problem- they do not have website, so I can not buy this yarn on line!
In this case I need to buy yarn for whole year! Right?



On the way back we took small walk along the river.
The colors were amazing!!!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Очень интересно! Как жаль, что у нас такого нет(

    ReplyDelete