Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Yarn Along




 
 

I finished reading Asa Larsson books. Too bad our library has only four of her books, because I really like them.

I finished my summer cardigan and started new project- Plaits and Links cardigan by Kathy Zimmerman. Interweave Knits Winter 2012. I am really loving all these cables.




                                                                           And...

                                                         here is Cody, cute and awesome.

                                                        Have a great knitting and reading!

3 comments:

  1. Great cable pattern and I believe your work will be gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody is adorable! And your knitting is SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely! you've made some beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete